Veteran Owned Overhead Door and Dock Company - Not affiliated with Overhead Door Corporation.
Commercial Security Rolling Grilles Closures
Commercial Security Rolling Grilles Closures from OGD® Overhead Garage Door.
The commercial security grilles we provide at OGD® Overhead Garage Door are a perfect fit for businesses that need a secured barrier to prevent theft, trespassing or even debris; they are often used in retail settings in shopping malls, airports and service windows. At DFW OGD® Overhead Garage Door, we supply commercial security grille and closure options from C.H.I Overhead Doors and Wayne Dalton. Each of these top commercial overhead door companies design and manufacture their security grilles to exceed retail security expectations to protect business’ products, property and tangible investments.
Wayne Dalton Rolling Grilles – 600 Series
Designed to maximize security, visibility and ventilation, the durable construction technique of the Wayne Dalton rolling security grilles ensure years of reliable and consistent performance for commercial customers. Constructed of aluminum, galvanized steel and stainless steel with multiple pattern, powder coating, operation and locking options available, the Wayne Dalton security grilles can be customized to meet each security, aesthetic and operation need for any commercial or retail setting.
Wayne Dalton Rolling Grill Model 600 Product Features
- Standard Max Width 42′
- Standard Max Height 20’
- Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel construction
- Variety of grille patterns and finishes
- EES Emergency Egress option
C.H.I. DFW Security Grilles and Closures
The security grilles and closures offered by C.H.I. Overhead Doors are available in three model options. Each model provides unique and specialized security features for all types of commercial settings.
9100 Side Folding Grille & Closure Features
The 9100 Side Folding Grilles and Closures from C.H.I. Overhead Doors offer the optimal way to secure an opening for nearly any business environment. They can be applied to narrow and wide panels and are designed in an assortment of structures to provide optimal flexibility and suit any architectural design.
- Side folding grilles and closures have the ability to fill irregular openings
- Open rod and link designs provide high visibility and airflow at a reasonable cost
- Glass closures showcase the materials behind the closure for a true after-hours window-shopping experience
- Virtually no width restrictions: curtains can be even hundreds of feet (almost a hundred meters) wide
- Operation: manual operation moves the curtain through some of the most creative layouts easily, saving the costs of motors and electrical hook up
- When fully-opened, our side-folding doors have the smallest stacking sizes in the industry
9200 EASY Grille & Closure Features
The C.H.I. 9200 door series provide simple commercial door options for retail stores and service businesses due to being pre-installed in its own storage pocket including the pocket door.
- When opened, Side-folding EZ Grille fits into a pocket that is only 6-inches wide and fits flush with a 6-inch steel stud, allowing it to be built into a wall
- Limit of approximately 32 feet for EZ Closure into one pocket
- Quick and easy installation saves time and money
- Easy pocket adjusts on-site to fit your opening
9300 Lift Ready Coiling Grille Features
With its new design which reduces installation time without losing security performance, the C.H.I. 9300 lift rolling steel doors are equipped with an exclusive Smart-Lock System.
- Classic grille look offers you security, visibility, and ventilation while well-engineered design features streamline the installation process to save time and money
- Operation: Manual push, chain hoist, awning crank, or standard motor operation
- Optional hoods and fascias in steel or aluminum are available for exposed coil applications
- Easy installation – pioneering installation features include the curtain factory wrapped on the aluminum barrel for ease in moving to the site